Our guest bed, bedding, and vanity mirror are now hanging from the garage ceiling. The vanity will become a desk extension in the office where my elliptical used to be (I don't need it now that I have a gym membership).
This picture doesn't do the garage justice, by the way, but I have to point out all of Mike's hard work while I was in NY. He emptied the garage, painted the walls, epoxied the floor, put up shelves all around the walls and organized the stuff on them, and put our tools and yard equipment in the shed he finished building in the back yard. Way to go Mike!
I am so excited to have a playroom, and it will get so much more use than our guest room ever did!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOVE your hair! OH MY GOSH! It is so pretty on you! You're right though, it does make you and Lisa look a TON more alike! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Wow that looks awesome. I think I'm in love with the garage even more than the playroom... :) I want to go organize something now.
Post a Comment