Monday, November 1, 2010

New Me

I've always had long hair. It's like part of my identity, especially since that's how people could tell me and Lisa apart.


But, I've been contemplating doing Locks of Love for quite some time, and recently got up the nerve.

I went to Mood Swings Salon in Tempe (who cut my hair for free because I was donating) and they were awesome! I'd definitely recommend going there, and I can even give you my stylist's card for a $10 discount! Her name was Elizabeth, and I gave her almost zero instructions because I have no experience with short hair, but I think she did a great job figuring out what would work on me. Now, if I could just style it as well as she did...

Here I am at a red light on the way home:

And more after shots:




5 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness!!! It looks so good! I wish there was some way to glue all your long beautiful hair on my head. :)

Josephine said...

You look great! Enjoy the change.

Leslie Bennett said...

You look awesome. I bet it's strange to get used to. I love it on you! You know I love short hair.

Stacy and Justin said...

You look so great! That was a lot of hair!

Andrea said...

Love it!!! And what a nice thing to be able to do - donate your hair for a good cause. Beautiful hair, btw.