Monday, November 15, 2010

Charmed

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with the stressful things in life: money, jobs, insurance, etc., and then I have a morning like today.

Today I got to take Ethan with me to an exercise class with friends and watch him play nicely with others.

I got to take him to the library, read him a few train books, and watch him dance to the songs at baby time.

I got to hear him say "sorry Mommy" for closing a door before I got to go through it and "Mommy ee-ooo-vee" because I told him how to say movie and asked him to remind me to turn on his DVD player after I started the car.

I got to hold him in my lap, at his request, while we shared a protein shake (excuse my post-workout "grunginess").

And then, I got to cuddle in his recliner with him under a blanket to read a train book before his nap.

I lead a charmed life in so many ways.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What's so wonderful about you is that, despite some trials, you choose to focus on the good things you have. Oh, and Ethan is getting cuter and cuter with each passing day!