A few weeks ago I saw my car key on the kitchen floor. At first I thought, "Pick that up fast before Ethan loses it." But then I thought, maybe I should have Ethan put it away so that in the future when I am characteristically irresponsible, he can help me out by putting my keys where they belong. So, I showed him my drawer in our entryway bench where my keys, purse, etc. go. Being the sweet boy he is, as soon as I walked away, he walked over and put my key in the bench, in the birthday card drawer next to my drawer, but close enough.
Now, I haven't seen my other key ring, the one with my keys to the house, mailbox, or Mike's car for at least a week. Today I started a real search it. Of course I had checked my drawer in the bench, but today I remembered to check the birthday card drawer, and lo and behold, there they were! Thanks Ethan for being the responsible one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment