Today, of course I am grateful for the men and women of the military who have given and continue to give us the freedoms we enjoy each day.
I am also grateful for friends. I am self-conscious and shy when I meet new people, so I sometimes really struggle to feel like I have real friendships in my ward and neighborhood. But, after three years of living here, I am starting to feel much connected to my friends and neighbors. I'm feeling more and more rooted here, like this is where I'm from, not just where we're living at the moment. Too bad this is no longer the ideal place for structural engineering, but I'm hoping we'll get to stay here for years to come...
And while I'm on the topic of friends: Lisa, Leslie, Steff, and Celine, I love you guys and am SO blessed to have you as friends!!! I hope that someday I can live closer to one or all of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment