Wednesday, November 10, 2010

9 and 10

I'm grateful:
1-that I was able to run my fastest 3 miles yesterday. Now I feel better about my lack of training lately.

2-for friends.

3-for people willing to serve in Primary.

4-for the scriptures.

5-for my iPod and the music, podcasts, and books it allows me to listen to.

6-that I get to sleep in three weekdays each week and still exercise.

7-for the group-ex class at church and Cindy for generously teaching it for so long.

8-for the foam roller my mom got me that helps me stretch out running pains.

9-for advice from our personal trainer at work about how to stretch out my running pains.

10-that I have checked "run a half marathon" off my life list so I don't have to think about doing it anymore.

11-that the exercise capris I got on my birthday rung up as half off the reduced price I thought I was going to pay.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Leslie Bennett said...

eeeeeeew. Are you having IT Band problems??? I hope not...