I'm running late to go clean the church, but I have to tell this story before I forget.
We're getting ready to go and Ethan is wearing the outfit you see pictured here. He knows we're going to put shoes on to go so he brings in his red and blue plaid sneakers. I told him we weren't going to wear those because they didn't match, and then I went along with getting snacks ready for him. A few minutes later he is standing in the family room babbling at me and then he nods his head a few times very intently at me. I walk over and he has brought the green sandals you see in the picture. I asked him if he wanted to sit down and put on his shoes, "mmm hmm" and he sits down making sure he is situated to face me directly.
After I put his shoes on I went to get my shoes. He walked into the master bathroom and started babbling at me, but now he has added "umm" for the first time. Babble babble babble ummmm babble babble babble ummmmm babble babble mmm hmmm, dye! and he walks out backwards and closes the door. I love this "kind of talking" stage. As I'm typing this he is walking down the hall towards the office saying, "bow, bow, bow". It sounds like bow as in take a bow, but it means ball. Such a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment