3 weeks down and I've yet to miss a point on our fitness challenge!
This week our extra challenge is to count our calories. As a result of several recommendations, I am using livestrong.com to track my calories. It is a great tool and makes this challenge a little easier.
I find myself eating much less while having to count calories, but not for the reasons I thought. I've come in significantly below my allowed calories each day, no problem. Every time I think about eating a snack though, I think about the effort it will take to measure the food (for an accurate calorie count) and then come look it up and add it to the website. Even that little bit of extra work keeps me from those extra calories I would be eating. The no desserts allowed also makes the calorie limit easy to meet.
I'm hoping that, come this weekend, my scale agrees with livestrong.com's numbers after all this annoying counting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment