Thank you for reading my blog. Even more, thank you for commenting on my blog; it is fun hearing from you.
For those of you who have blogs that I read, I am sorry I don't comment more. I almost always check your blog from my phone, and it almost never let's me submit a comment. Sometimes I remember to go to my computer later to send a little note, but most of the time I don't. Sorry!
And for all you blog stalkers out there, old and current friends, you probably have a blog too, and I'd love to read it, so send me the address!
Love,
Linda
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think you know my blog address but if not here it is!
http://brenterinellibee.blogspot.com/
You probably have already seen my blog but here
http://harrismnm.blogspot.com/
I love checking yours! Ethan is too cute!
Ours is http://anthonyfamilynews.blogspot.com. I'll have to invite you, because it is private, so send me an email or give your email address on facebook. My email address is srhanthony@yahoo.com.
Yes and Ethan is very cute!
Linda, I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your cute little boy. We recently went private with our blog so I need to get your email address so I can invite you. My email is tinadance@gmail.com.
Post a Comment