Your hair is still super long, are you sure that you cut some? :)
and this is the AFTER picture?
That's exactly what I was thinking...before or after picture? You have gorgeous hair.
Who did you cut your hair with? I need a hair cut too and my girl wont call me back so I need someone else...I can't tell how much you cut either...I do love you hair the way it is though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your hair is still super long, are you sure that you cut some? :)
and this is the AFTER picture?
That's exactly what I was thinking...before or after picture? You have gorgeous hair.
Who did you cut your hair with? I need a hair cut too and my girl wont call me back so I need someone else...
I can't tell how much you cut either...I do love you hair the way it is though.
Post a Comment