For the last couple weeks I have been using the website Pinchingyourpennies.com to help save some money. I love getting free/really cheap stuff! I have gotten free toothpaste, haircare products, vitamins, etc. And check out my grocery list from today:
4 boxes of Life cereal: Free!
8 tubes of Pillsbury stuff (biscuits and pizza crusts): $.25 ea
2 gallons of milk: $1.47 ea
sour cream: $1
Grand total: $6
Amount Saved: $39
On top of all that, I babysat today, got 3.5 hours of work done, exercised, and I'm going to make dinner for the second night in a row! Can you tell I'm smiling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Woohoo! Way to go, Linda! It's addicting, eh? :-)
I was going to get some free Pillsbury pizza dough last night, but they only had one tube left. Argh. And Safeway was out of the Huggies wipes that are on sale. Double Argh. I'm gonna try going back to see if they have more!
Post a Comment