Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Mike, Sick Wife

I haven't been feeling 100 % this week, and this morning I woke up with 103 degree temperature and a terrible cough. Mike missed half a day of work getting me all set up. He spoke to Sam's family, got all the stuff for the DI pick-up I had scheduled out on the driveway, called his mom for advice on how to treat me, set up this bedside station with tea, water, juice, vitamins, etc., cleaned up around the house, called our home teacher over so I could have a blessing, and fed and played with Ethan until Ethan's first nap of the day. Judging by the pictures he took of Ethan this morning he dressed him and styled his hair too! Thank goodness I have Mike!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

3 comments:

BrianD said...

Thanks a lot Mike! You're making mediocre husbands like me look bad.

Rach said...

I hope you get better really soon. I'm glad mike looked after you so you could get through the morning.

Nicole said...

I hope you feel better soon! And I'm glad you have someone taking good care of you... And I really liked your green pizza idea!