Friday, March 27, 2009

Talking, Rocking, and the Vacuum

Ethan has gotten very vocal. He sings (grunts) himself to sleep and makes all sorts of noises when he is awake. Here is one of his noises. Notice at the end how he rocks forward. This was a little while ago, so now he rocks forward even more and pushes with his arms like he is trying to stand.



Ethan has always liked the vacuum, but now he tries to get it. Before I got the camera he was diving for it with both arms, but he had calmed down by the time I took this.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so cute!!

Lisa C said...

He has so much personality! I'm embarrassed to say how seldom Ruth has seen a vacuum. Not my most frequent chore...although I don't have a cat :)

Lauren said...

He is getting so big and has to be so much fun to play with! I wish we were closer so we could see him and watch him grow!