hee hee. I can't wait to find out :) My friends have a cat that they had before kids. Dan has been to their house at least 5 times and has never seen the cat. Apparently he still won't show his face around strangers and rarely around kids :)
Cute pic. Calli totally loves "kitties". I would be willing to bet that the cat will learn how to be faster than Ethan as soon as he starts going for him!
3 comments:
He is so cute. He always seems so happy.
hee hee. I can't wait to find out :) My friends have a cat that they had before kids. Dan has been to their house at least 5 times and has never seen the cat. Apparently he still won't show his face around strangers and rarely around kids :)
Cute pic. Calli totally loves "kitties". I would be willing to bet that the cat will learn how to be faster than Ethan as soon as he starts going for him!
Post a Comment