Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ethan, et al

Here is Ethan with the Giraffe from the Dr. Seuss book And to Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street. This came in his V-Day package from Grandma Dianne and Grandpa Joe, and he really like to hold and eat it. :)
Cousins!



As Lisa commented, a sign of things to come: Ethan picking on Ruth and James wondering why he is stuck with these babies.
Ethan really liked this board at my mom's pool.

Uh Oh! Ethan already wants whatever toy I give Ruthie!



We have a whole house full of cute!

2 comments:

Grammy-C said...

A whole house full of cute indeed! How can you stand it? I know 2 infants are a LOT of work, but hopefully having 1 Dad, 2 grandparents, and 2 greatgrandparents available at least some of the time is enough to give the Mommies adequate rest. Even JJ is good at running errands! How's the weather been? Looks good in pictures. You missed the 10" of snow we got last Sunday - but it'll be gone in a few days. Hope you all are having loads of fun.

Leslie Bennett said...

I'll say!