Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Stars Aligned

Last Sunday I decided to come out to LA with my mom for my grandpa's memorial service (thanks to Lisa, Wendy, Jessica, and Careign for covering for me in Primary). Then I noticed my step mom's Facebook posts about being in CA, so I crossed my fingers and asked if they were going to be in LA. And somehow, we found a few hour window of availability when we would only be 40 minutes away! So Ethan and I got to have dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Jeppson and Great Grandparents Ruth and Dave! These pictures are of Ethan playing with Dad and Dianne in the hotel lobby. Ethan climbed up and sat next to his Grandpa all by himself and really enjoyed some games of chase and peekaboo with Grandpa outside. I wish we could have made it tomorrow to see my cousin perform in a play and meet up with my aunt and uncle, but I am so excited I at least got to see Dad and Dianne. Thanks again for taking the time to hang out with me and crazy sleep-deprived Ethan!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: