Monday, July 12, 2010

Equation for an Obsession

Learning to sign "train" from Baby Signing Time
+
Playing with a toy train at our friends' 4th of July BBQ
+
Learning to say "choo choo"
+
Finding the Geotrax dvd that came with one of his toys (during all that organizing)
=
Ethan is now in love with trains.

Today at the library he found a book with a train on the cover, but it was actually a book about toys, not trains. So, I found him this book about trains. He was very excited and didn't want to put it down. Instead of playing with toys at the end of story time, he wanted to read this book, and he listened intently to the whole thing. It makes me think we should go to the train park, and that I was right about how much he would have loved the train table I wanted to get him for Christmas. Oh well, he'll love it this year too.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Joe VI said...

It sounds to me like Ethan would enjoy the train restaurant at Union Station by Uncle Joe's house. ;)