Sunday, July 18, 2010

3 Days

Ethan hasn't seen Mike in 3 days. I try not to say "daddy" because it makes him too sad, well excited and then disappointed. He's changed a lot in those three days already. He said "night night" Friday night, says "bye bye" instead of "dye dye" and will now answer questions with "no" instead of always "mmm-hmmm". He also has started using more than one word/sign together to say things like "bye bye Nana Papa" or "more milk". Lately we have been singing a song about opposites, so he signs "opposite" frequently to request it. Today I sang the chorus and then sang, "when I say hot, you say..." and he signed cold. I sang, "when I say happy..." And he signed sad. What a smarty!

We have so much to show Daddy when we all get home tomorrow!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: