I love your hair Linda! Your bangs are so cute and I love the layers! I know it's not something hugely different from what you normally have, but enough to notice! It looks great!
ummm...I totally forgot/blocked out how chubby I was growing up! Anyway, wow! I think seeing those pictures really made Grandpa's death sink in more for me. I am glad that you are scanning them. Let me know what I can do to help with the slideshow. Do you have Windows Movie Maker?
2 comments:
I love your hair Linda! Your bangs are so cute and I love the layers! I know it's not something hugely different from what you normally have, but enough to notice! It looks great!
Mike's on the other hand... :)
ummm...I totally forgot/blocked out how chubby I was growing up! Anyway, wow! I think seeing those pictures really made Grandpa's death sink in more for me. I am glad that you are scanning them. Let me know what I can do to help with the slideshow. Do you have Windows Movie Maker?
Post a Comment