Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Photo Shoot
My sister has started her own photography business, so while she was out, Ethan had his first professional pictures taken! They were taken at the park at the base of South Mountain, so they will always be very reminiscent of our Arizona home. Check them out here, they're adorable! I think a change to my header is on its way once I get these files on CD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I will try to send the CD soon, but I am still tying up lots of loose ends. If you want any pictures in particular emailed, let me know. Glad you like them!
Linda those pics are adorable! Lisa did such a great job! Ethan is so grown up I can't even believe it! I love the one at the every end with you and him! SO CUTE! We would love to get together with you while your in Utah! We are in St. George until Saturday but text me and we'll plan something!
Wow! What a beautiful family! You've got a cute little guy on your hands. :)
Those are beautiful pictures! And Linda, you are so photogenic. You looked like a model. Ethan is adorable.
Post a Comment