Monday, April 20, 2009

Wicked



Did you know Wicked is coming to Phoenix?!? I have Wicked on my mind due to all the blog posts, advertisements, and conversations centered around it (not to mention the Wicked t-shirt I am wearing today). In case you don't know, Wicked is a musical that tells the story of how Elphaba became the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda became the Good Witch of the North . It is my favorite musical. I got to see it in LA a few years ago and it was amazing! If you're in Phoenix, tickets went on sale on Saturday, and I would totally recommend seeing it, but you better act fast because Wicked always sells out very quickly!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I've never seen it, but I would love to if it comes to DC! Have you ever seen Ragtime? It's coming to DC's Kennedy Center and I would love to go -- I've seen it in NY and it's one of my new favorites. If you have the chance to catch it anytime, I'd definitely recommend it. Have fun at Wicked!

Rach said...

I wonder if it's the same cast that's in Salt Lake right now. It is so worth every penny. I have been listening to the music every day since, and I still get a little emotional when I hear "Changed for Good."