Quite awhile ago I got a jogging stroller and started the couch to 5k program. Unfortunately, jogging with a stroller must have used a muscle in my ankle I usually don't usually use, and after 2 weeks it hurt too much to run. I got some advice from an awesome personal trainer and then recovered quickly. Now, after two sicknesses and a week of vacation, I am getting into a set schedule for the first time at home. Last week I began babysitting full time which enforces a schedule and makes my single jogger stroller not so helpful during the day. SO, this morning I finally made good on all my talk and got up at 530 to jog. My history of getting up in the morning to exercise is not great, but I want to enjoy the cool morning weather while it is still here and I do enjoy jogging once I get out and do it. So, wish me luck in my new start of the C25K program.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good luck! You're a better woman than I!
Nice! Way to go, Linda! I'm looking forward to getting back out there for some running soon... :-)
Wow! I admire your dedication! I think I got up at 5:30am once this whole year to exercise. Good for you! Keep it up!
Post a Comment