Last weekend Nana took Ethan out to help water her flowers and he had a lot of fun with the hose.

Notice how he his spraying water all over.



He kept trying to drink out of it and then he would make a funny face. I had a hard time getting the drinking part, but I got a lot of the funny faces.







He's starting to look like a little boy!
Yesterday we were going to go for a walk with my friend Kim, but her kids wanted to go in the splash pad at the park near us. After the hose experience I have been wanting to introduce him to the splash park, so this was the perfect opportunity!
He is being "rained" on, but he doesn't mind.
The water goes on and off, this is his "where'd it go?" face.

"Come back!"
I have the feeling we will be going to this park quite a bit!


4 comments:
Soooo cute. He is definitely a "no fear" kind of guy. Mom
He is a cute little guy!
let me know next time you go to the water park so we can go together!!
Those pictures are great! He is so cute! I can't believe how awesome he is at sitting up. And how brave he is next to all that water shooting out of the ground. I love his little red Hawaiian outfit. Super cute!
Post a Comment