Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Roll-over

Before I forget to document this, Ethan has been rolling to his tummy lately. He still pins one arm underneath his body when he turns over, so he doesn't stay there for long. It is harder to change his diaper now that he has acquired this new skill. : ). Also, when he sits he leans forward onto his hands and starts straightening his legs so that he is on all fours. Of course right now that stance quickly turns into a face plant, but it is fun to see him experimenting.

He is struggling to sleep through the night here, which is hard on the three of us. I think a combination of being overly stimulated, not being at home, having a stuffy nose, and having us sleep in the same room, is throwing his sleep all out of whack. We are also suspicious of incoming teeth... Wish us sleep!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Steffani Dastrup said...

It was so good to see you tonight! I've really missed you! That little Ethan is a doll! I'm so glad that I finally got to meet him! We'll look forward to August!