I feel like he's getting so big! Isn't it so bitter sweet? I love when Emi reaches milestones, but it makes me sad when I realize how much she's changed!
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Brian was looking at your blog the other day and he was like, "They really do have a cute kid." He never says stuff like that, so Ethan must be extra cute! :)
p.s. We were thinking about you guys when we were watching the game last night.
3 comments:
I'm totally impressed! His hair is getting longer! Cute little fuzz ball!
I feel like he's getting so big! Isn't it so bitter sweet? I love when Emi reaches milestones, but it makes me sad when I realize how much she's changed!
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Brian was looking at your blog the other day and he was like, "They really do have a cute kid." He never says stuff like that, so Ethan must be extra cute! :)
p.s. We were thinking about you guys when we were watching the game last night.
Post a Comment