Today has been kind of crazy, so Ethan earned the Baby of the Year award! He slept or sat patiently as I worked for over three hours. A lot of that time was on the phone and he was happy and quiet the whole time. Then he played independently for at least 45 minutes while I got ready. Then I put him in his carrier/harness while I cleaned. He fell asleep and continued to sleep on our bed while I finished (as pictured). I am so lucky!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Linda, little Ethan is the Baby of the Year!. What a beautiful little soul he is. You do a wonderful job with your blog. Thanks for the great update of you and your family. The Lord bless you, Mike and Ethan. Love you lots! Jil
Wow! He's a keeper. I'll try and request one like that!
I love your header and new background! Ethan is getting so big!
Post a Comment