Friday, January 30, 2009
Sleep!
I unsuccessfully sent a post from my phone a few weeks ago saying, "I made it!" The first 3 weeks of Ethan's life, I thought I would never sleep again (especially after Mike's mom left). But, at 3 weeks he started getting 4-5 hours at night, and at around two and a half months hestarted sleeping 8-10 hours/night. This week, he has been "sleeping" 11 hours/night! I say "sleeping" because I don't think he actually sleeps that long. For example, he went to bed a little after midnight last night (we went to see Lion King in the theatre-post on that later). I checked on him at 7:30-eyes open. I check on him at about 9:30-moving around. Now it is a little after 11 and he is just starting to fuss. I have a great baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Um... yeah... I'll say you have a great baby! I've never had one of those! Lucky girl!!
Post a Comment