Monday, February 2, 2009

Night Owl

Ethan LOVES staying up late. We are trying really hard to get him to go to bed earlier (than 11), but some nights are more successful than others.

Pick me, pick me!

When he started the night, he was tightly swaddled. Every morning his arms are out, and notice how he has managed to push is leg through harness despite the swaddle.

These pictures were taken through a crack in the door while he was "sleeping."
It appears as though he is looking at me, but he isn't, he is just staring off into space and doesn't know I'm there.

2 comments:

Lani said...

I love how little babies put both their arms up over their heads when they sleep. So cute!!

Lisa C said...

I wonder if sleeping in the bouncer helps keep him entertained when he wakes up. He can probably see so much more.