Ethan looks a lot like his cousin Riley (Kris' son). I wish I had pictures that showed the resemblance better, but this is the only picture I could access easily on my computer. Can you see the resemblance?
So cute! I"d love to hike Timp with you! I've actually never done it all the way to the top before! But all of a sudden I'm really into hiking now! :) We really need to get together and try to remember what all those "Cause for Celebrations" mean! I was trying to remember the other day and it's amazing how much I've forgotten! Maybe with both of us thinking we could figure them out! Miss you tons!
1 comment:
So cute! I"d love to hike Timp with you! I've actually never done it all the way to the top before! But all of a sudden I'm really into hiking now! :) We really need to get together and try to remember what all those "Cause for Celebrations" mean! I was trying to remember the other day and it's amazing how much I've forgotten! Maybe with both of us thinking we could figure them out! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment