Benton had his first follow up appointment today. Oh yeah, have I mentioned we named the baby William Benton, but we are calling him Benton?
While Benton does resemble Ethan in some ways, we think he looks very different, darker, hairier, more like what I expected Ethan to look like.
Their stats are also very different. Ethan was usually in the 10th to 25th percentile for weight and height, never past 50th. Benton is in the 95th percentile for weight and height! He was 21.75 in long today! Maybe because of his big cone head. Speaking of heads, Ethan's has always been in the 95th percentile for circumference, Benton's is in the 50th!
Maybe Benton will be more of a mini-Mike: tall, skinny, small-headed, and dark-featured.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations! He is such a cutie! Sounds like labor and delivery went pretty smoothly. We are so happy for you guys. :)
Linda Congrats! He is adorable. I will have to tell the ladies in Water Aerobics at the gym this morning, they are going to be so happy for you!
Post a Comment