This morning I woke up and it was overcast! And only 84 degrees at 730! As we were leaving the gym there were a few sprinkles. As Ethan put it, "it's raining! It's not sunny anymore!"
Today was my 39 week appointment. The last 3 appointmentd my measurements haven't changed. But this week I went from dilated "about 2" to 2+, 50% effaced to 80% effaced, and the baby dropped from -2 to -1 station. The doctor doesn't think I'll make it to 41 weeks, but I'll still plan on it so I don't get my hopes up too much. With my family's history, overdue is the safe bet (even though I am letting myself hope a little that I won't be induced). Two doctors have told me they think the baby is average or smaller. The doctor today said the baby feels like he'll be about Ethan's size (6lbs 12oz), but they thought Ethan would be big, so who knows.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment