Benton had a check up today. He is 10 days old. Apparently the percentiles they gave me last were incorrect for his weight, and of course measuring the length of a newborn always varies, but here are his stats:
Weight: 8lbs (up from 7 lbs 12oz at birth and 7lbs 6oz a week ago, without any formula!!!) 25th percentile
Height: 20in; 75th percentile
Head circumference: 36.5cm; 50th percentile
I've always regretted not taking pictures chronicling Ethan's size, so I'm determined to do it with Benton. Of course I just now remembered, so here is a quick shot of Benton at 10 days old. This is the teddy bear my Grammy got for Ethan at the hospital where the boys were both born.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congrats on your new baby! What a doll.
He is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment