My mom got Ethan this walker a few weeks ago and he and Sam love it. They have even found ways to share it. When Ethan is in it, Sam pushes him around the house. When they aren't near walls or carpet, they really cruise. Sam has also started to "ride" it while Ethan is walking. I pushed them into the office to write this and Sam had a huge grin on his face the whole way as he rode on back. Here is a little glimpse of the fun.
And a picture just cause it's cute.
2 comments:
The need for speed starts young!
I love those walkers. I have great memories of us older siblings sending babies Drew and Shelby FLYING across the kitchen.
And you have tile all the way to your front door...
SWEET...Just wait until Ethan gets older and has younger siblings to entertain...
It looks like Sam and Ethan are great buddies, keeping each other and you entertained. They are so cute.
Post a Comment