Here are a few glimpses of the fun Ethan brings to our home everyday. I love that he likes to play by himself and with/near other kids. He doesn't suffer from separation anxiety. He is getting very creative in his crawling and climbing. He loves to chase balls around the house and has recently really taken a liking to trucks! He has also discovered his ability to make a high-pitched screaming noise when he is happily playing. I don't really mind because I know it is a happy, fun noise for him. Others might not find it so endearing. I think his early exposure to the computer while I worked has made him a big fan of keyboards. Anytime I am on the computer he stands up, grabs the keyboard tray, and reaches for the keys (if he isn't standing on the printer tray pushing buttons on the printer). Mike brought home this extra keyboard from work so Ethan can work right along with us.
One of Ethan's favorite games right now is to reach up and put a toy on a "high" surface, stand up, knock the toy back down, sit down, repeat, repeat, repeat...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He is sooo cute! Emi LOVES the keyboard too. We have an old one for her but I feel like she still wants my laptop. :)
Post a Comment