We saw a bear pretty close up.
Plenty of peacocks, a few with little babies following (right in front of the mom here).
Ethan's favorite part was the splash pad of course. I didn't know the zoo had splash pads, but it was a great way to cool off, even at 8am!
My favorite part was the monkey house. These squirrel monkeys were climbing all over and there were no barriers between us and them--they're so cute! I am not sure why this picture flipped...
And of course we had to stop by the giraffes and elephants.
After two hours, Ethan had reached his excitement limit.
So, our family pictures were with the stroller.
Mike was very warm in his work clothes. He didn't get to go in the water with us, and I don't think he was wearing sunscreen like we were.
What a fun, free, weekday morning!


2 comments:
You look great! I'm glad the zoo was fun. I miss you guys!
prety cool that you could do that on a weekday early morning. how fun!
Post a Comment