Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pointer

I love that Ethan has started pointing. He is constantly pointing. His favorite things to point at are the garage door button, light switches, and the front door lock, because he likes to push/turn them, as well as the ceiling fans and lights.

Funny story: today at kickboxing a little boy wore a Darth Vader mask and was standing statue like near the babies and their toys-kinda scary. Sam noticed first and started crying. He came over by me, and then my friend's daughter noticed and had to leave the area. I kept watching Ethan. A few minutes later Darth Vader was on his hands and knees facing Ethan who was sitting about 3 feet away, staring him in the face. It made me laugh to see him being so fearless-he is going to give me a run for my money when he gets big!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

2 comments:

Leslie Bennett said...

Woah! Why wasn't he scared??? What a funny little boy! :) Where are you taking a kick boxing class? Do you like it? Didn't we sign up for one of those super-early-in-the-morning kick boxing classes at BYU together...that I then never went to...I had a headache!

Frances said...

Claire loves to point as well, it is too cute! I'm glad you found my cooking blog, if you want to contribute, let me know.