Thursday, July 9, 2009

Excessive Heat

In Arizona excessive heat is defined as highs over 110 and lows above 80. We are expecting excessive heat over the next few days-115degrees! The state's healthcare providers have been asked to help reach out to those who may not have water and shelter as these temperatures can be deadly. I jogged to an aerobics class tonight at 8pm and it was 107 degrees (don't worry, it was only 15 min)!

It is crazy heat, but at least it didn't come until July this year, I have air conditioning in my home and car, I got to be cold at night during my KC vacation, I still prefer it over months of snow and ice, and I still love living here!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Aika said...

Wow.. you are amazing that you jogged to the aerobic class. I agree, I prefer this to the snow and super cold weather.