Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update 2 of 4: Bumpo

I had heard that the recommended age for starting babies in a Bumpo chair is 3 months, but Ethan just LOVES to look around and is very good at holding up his head, so we tried out our Bumpo for the first time last week. As I mentioned before, it was a hit! He loves all the new things he can see and touch while sitting up. Here are some pictures of his first few times in the chair.



Check out that chin!


This one is just to show off one of his new outfits that I love!


I know I've already posted a picture like this one, but he just looked so cute in this little outfit (that you can't really see behind the car seat straps). We were waiting in the Dr's office and he sat there for at least 45 minutes following his new rattle with his eyes as I moved it around. I think he looks a little like Lisa's kids in this picture too.












No comments: