Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update 1 of 4: Christmas

I have just uploaded the last week's worth of pictures onto my computer, so here they are.

Ethan had several adorable Christmas outfits. On Christmas Eve he came to work with me in this hat and a little red Santa suit from my Grandma and Grandpa Chaddick, but unfortunately I procrastinated taking a picture of it and he got it dirty...so no full out Santa picture.


Nana (my mom) got Ethan a whole bunch of awesome clothes and toys!!!
Grammy (my mom's mom) got him this hat with matching slippers and blanket--too cute!


I forgot to take a picture of Ethan in the snazzy outfit my sister Lisa got for him, but it is awesome, so you'll see pictures soon!
Ethan had an awesome Christmas thanks to many generous grandparents and relatives-thank you, thank you, thank you!!!










1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the reindeer hat! He is so cute and is getting so big!