Last night was the CTS Mafioso Christmas Celebration. Here are our costumes (we won a fake tommy gun, so that will be in the costumes in the future):

After a great dinner and really yummy desserts, we spent the night playing craps! I felt like I was in a movie. :)


Here you can see the whole outfit. Everything I am wearing came from Goodwill (I added the ribbon to the hat) and Mike's outfit he already had except the hat he found at Burlington Coat Factory.

My mom babysat, so we didn't worry at all, even though it was our first time leaving Ethan. When I got home I forgot all about my bright red lipstick and gave Ethan a kiss.
2 comments:
You both look AWESOME! What a fun party. Love the kiss on Ethan's cheek.
I love the outfits. What a fun party! And how nice to have your mom watch Ethan. We have yet to leave Tyler with anyone. I'm looking forward to the time I can! Maybe my mom will do the same for us over christmas and we can go on a date. Anyway, fab clothes!
Post a Comment