Friday, December 26, 2008

Sell me a computer please

We have decided for Christmas we are going to buy a new desktop computer. We looked at Costco, but the salesman there didn't seem to know much about the computers. Then we went to Best Buy where we asked someone to come help us and no one ever did. So, please sell is a computer. Give us your input on what we should get as far as brand, memory, anything. Thanks!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

5 comments:

Gbryan said...

Curtis is an expert on pcs. I will have him write you something...

Harris Family said...

I'll tell you this, Best Buy is way more expensive than other places. Mitchell is a computer science nerd I'll ask him. :)

Sam said...

I just bought a machine for work from Costco.com -- lot's of computing power for not a lot of money. So far so good.

Joe VI said...

If you aren't playing a lot of networked 3D video games or doing massive amounts of photo or video editing, it really doesn't matter. For email, microsoft office applications and other ordinary household things, any computer you buy is probably more than you need. I vote for a laptop over a desktop since it has the same capabilities for not a lot more. Otherwise, just pick the prettiest one.

Erin said...

I love DELL....Let me know if you want me to forward you the deals they email me.