Benton's school picture has the birthday buttons I designed and Shiloh printed for his birthday.
I figured I should document my fitness instructor job that I started in July. I teach Cycle and Bootcamp.
Rock climbing with the Young Women.

We got in the pool and Asher asked, "how do we make the water warmer?" I told him, "wait until Summer."
Wet N Wild will sell season passes in the Fall for the following year and you can use them through the end of the current season. I looked right before they started selling them and then didn't notice for another month. My mom is getting them passes for Christmas, so we bought them early and went one weekend in October. The boys loved it!
We managed to keep them awake on the way home and they fell right to sleep, perfect for our game night that night!
I stepped out on the back porch one morning and heard from the school's loud speaker "Benton Abegg for responsibility". He had a Ram buck chosen from a raffle and picked a free Bahama Buck's shaved ice as his prize. One day over fall break we got to go on a date to redeem it. He picked pumpkin flavoring and it was disgusting. When he finally admitted it was gross, they let him switch it.
I won a free night at the Princess resort we went to for our anniversary!
Fall break grocery shopping with all the boys. This was our last trip before add matching stopped. I'm going to have to overhaul my whole grocery planning and shopping routine, which will be a pain.
Ethan wanted a Mario birthday party, so we had his friends bring their bikes and we made a Mario Kart track. They designed their bikes.
Then set up the course (chalk, stars, lightning bolts).
I had Mario Kart music playing and played the start countdown from the game.
And we sprayed the winners with silly string.
It was really nice to have a big "race track" around the church building without traffic. Ethan opened gifts and everyone ate mushroom cupcakes.
They went inside to do Mario SportsMix, but mostly played with the cowboy toys he had just opened and played freeze tag. I did my cleaning assignment while they goofed around.
If you look closely, you can see the drone Benton bought with his birthday money.
I didn't want to throw away all the baby blankets that my mom and I made for my boys and that we used so much, so I asked my mom to make a quilt for me. She brought it out when she came to watch the boys and I LOVE it. It even includes the edges we had stitched!
My mom arrived the night before Ethan's birthday. On his birthday we went to Peter Piper Pizza. He got a bonus 250 tickets from one game and was thrilled! He saved up his tickets and added them to his next visit (when Nana took him) and got a teddy bear, no surprise!
After Peter Piper Pizza, Mike and I packed up and headed out for our week long adventure to Havasupai and Sedona!





























No comments:
Post a Comment