Monday, October 30, 2017

School

I've had a hard time getting the boys' teachers to lock down volunteering time for me this year, so today I just showed up. After a little downtime, one teacher put me to work with small groups. I still ended up with almost a half an hour between helping and Ethan's lunch, so I got to walk home, switch laundry loads, and then walk back for lunch. I love having them go to school so close to home!

This is one of Ethan's best friends, Hunter (they are friends from church). They were so excited to be in the same class this year at their new school. Sadly, Hunter is switching schools next week. That means Ethan has started complaining some about going back to his old school  (even though Hunter isn't going there). I hope he recovers quickly and can be glad to be at Paseo Pointe, but nostalgia sure is powerful!

No comments: