Monday, July 20, 2015

Back to the Beginning

Here we are at the end of the summer (school starts next week), and I haven't even finished blogging about May.  So here we go again with a big catch up.

We found this lizard in the basement window well, so Mike helped the boys save it.  Later in the summer, the boys saw a lizard down there while I was working.  They came and got me when a lizard was "behind the TV".  They had opened the window, removed the screen, and let the lizard in while trying to save it.  I had to catch it and take it outside where it zoomed off, straight into the pool!  Within a few seconds it started to sink, so I fished it out, took it a few feet from the pool and left it there to let it run out of the net.  The boys watched it until it did, and it ran straight back into the pool.  I fished it again and shooed it away.  It then ran onto the porch and up into the wall.  I'm guessing that lizard didn't last long.




 I love when my babies sleep like this. 

 Successful dentist trip.

 For awhile I organized an exercise playgroup where we went to different playgrounds and did interval workouts while the kids played.  It was usually Asher's naptime.  Older girls would help pacify him while we exercised and then he would crash.
 Children's Museum!

 Asher was totally happy to sit with the big boys and eat an apple while the big boys had ice cream.




 Mike got this pot for me and put a drip line in it so I could plant flowers!

There was a special zoo story time that Benton got to go to at the end of the month.
 Apparently he was a better listener than I was because he was telling me about 2 fingers and I basically just did a smile and nod reaction until I realized that every kid was petting the bunny rabbit with two fingers.  It is a totally different kid than Ethan was at this age; he sits and listens in class settings quite well.

 Asher has decided he likes to climb in and out of the tub.
 And crash our showers (we have a walk in shower with no door).
 Cute baby with the keys Grandma Abegg got him.
 There was another special event at the library with the Science Center.  This one was after school hours, so all three boys got to go.

 Chasing a ball.

 Haircut!
 Scars!
 Benton was upset that George's shirt has his name spelled with a "G" when George should start with a J (because of the sounds those letters make).
 He loves George stuffed animals too.
 They love games.
Asher has started to play at Kids Klub, so he is happier there.
 We got some light up toys for the pool.
 Taking steps at a little over 12 months.
 We used an Amazon box from Asher's birthday gift and made a puppet theatre.


 Ethan has loved learning chess.
 Graduation!




 After graduation lunch.

 Enchanted Island trip with Nana and Papa.

No comments: