Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Break Week 2, Costumes

The second week of Fall Break was spent on chores, Ethan's birthday, book club, story time, playing with birthday presents, etc.

Friday was the children's museum's members only extended hours night.  It is usually our monthly family date night.  I probably would have skipped it, but it was a Halloween night, so the boys got all dressed up and we went to play.

Ethan: "Do you know why we are holding hands?  Because Mario and Luigi are a team!"
 There was a lot of, "Mama Mia!" as we got ready to go.
 Benton: "I'm LuEEEgi, I'm LuEEEgi."  Ethan says, "la-lee-gee".
 And little toad really adds to the cuteness.

 Cutest mushroom ever, in my opinion.
 I was blowing raspberries to get Asher to look at me, so the boys joined in.

 Grandpa Joe got Ethan baseball gear for his birthday, including a pitching machine.  The boys had a lot of fun with it.  If I ever need to wear them out, I think I'll take them out and just have them retrieve balls for awhile.




I looked in Ethan's backpack while they were playing (it hangs in the garage) and found out Ethan had Fall Break homework, oops!  It was just reading and sight word logs 4 days/week, so hopefully his teacher will give him credit since I did make him read and do workbook pages every day.


 This afternoon we went to lunch with Grammy.  Ethan was very excited to use his student of the month certificate at Macayo's.


 All three crashed on the way home.
 Everyone but Ethan slept when we got home, and then I made some chili real fast and got us ready for our ward Halloween party.
 I joined in on the costume fun, because someone in this family has to be the princess.


1 comment:

Josephine said...

Super cute costumes (and kids), Linda!