As I began to clear the memory card on my phone, I realized that many pictures have not made it onto my computer and blog. I'm sure some will be duplicates, but here are some pictures I think I missed in May.
Asher is a swing baby. This is where he slept much of the time as a newborn (off most of the time).
Memorial Day weekend, after Asher was born, Nana flew out to meet him!We got to see Grammy! (Benton needs some work on his "cheese" face.
The boys love games, so this was a common seen this summer. We got a few new games at a garage sale while we were walking one morning.
This is Benton's grumpy stance; it cracks me up.
He's pretty easily cheered, though.
The boys also like riding their bikes around the block.
We attempted Rummikub. This is how Benton arranged his tiles.
Cuddly baby.

























No comments:
Post a Comment