Sunday, October 5, 2014

Forgotten Pictures: June and July

Here are some more pictures I think I forgot to post originally.  June and July are super hot, and we were still in new baby mode, so our entertainment was a little different.

Our freezer died, so we got a new one and used the box to make a train station.  The boys had a lot of fun painting it and playing in it.



 More school time.

 Asher has always loved being outside.  He would stay calm for a long time sitting with me on the back porch or by the pool.
 He looked like a little worm in his crib.

 Art time.
 I was setting up weekly play dates.  One week we went bowling.



 Looking cool Ethan...






 We also renewed our membership to the Children's Museum.  They spent about 2-2.5 hours playing with these race cars one day.




 Ethan turned Asher into a rocket.  Do you see it?
 We each got a free book from the library reading program.  I got Benton this potty book, and they loved it!  I think it helped Benton go over the final hump to being potty trained.




No comments: