Sunday, October 5, 2014

Forgotten Pictures: September

In case I missed these in September, here are some more pictures.

Ethan does his homework before school (yay!).  Here he is watching for his ride and reading.  Benton had to get a book too.
 The boys were keeping Asher entertained while I made dinner by driving and crashing trains around him.
 Ethan's school has a big fun run fundraiser.  He was SO excited about the whole thing.  Thanks to all who sponsored him!  His class had the most out of state donors.  Ethan had 4 states besides Arizona, so I'm sure he was very helpful in that!
 Here are pictures from another trip to the Children's Museum.  After this, Ethan and I made some play dough and the boys have spent a lot of time playing with it.

 Fun run day!
Here is Ethan running and his teacher is in the white shirt standing behind.  He is already talking regularly about how he doesn't want a new teacher when he goes to 1st grade.
 Benton, Asher, and I watched.  Benton was excited about these thunder sticks.  I let Benton run a few laps after the Kindergartners were done.  There was an inflatable tunnel to go through that made it extra exciting.




 Froggy sitting (for a few seconds before tipping).

 "Helping" me work.  Apparently he is now too old to sit by my work stuff.
 Story time when I put the boys to bed one night.

The boys LOVE Mo Willems books, but stories in general.  Benton and I go to story time on Thursday mornings and get new library books (mostly leveled books for Ethan).  In this picture, we were going into the grocery store and Benton was bringing a book with him.  He had me reading it to him while we shopped.
 Asher found his feet!
 Ethan's school had a PTA round up night: Radio Disney, book fair, vendors, and watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids outside.  Ethan had gotten a medal that day for being student of the month.  He was very excited about it.  He showed it to a lady selling glow sticks as we left and she gave him free glow sticks.  The whole experience has been very fun for him.
 Yummy toes!

 We also started Asher on solid foods.  He is doing very well with eating now.

No comments: