In March I am going to start watching my neighbor's son during the day. He is 3 months older than Ethan. He and his mom came over today to help him start getting used to being here. He and Ethan were very interested in each other. Ethan stood up (with me balancing him) so that he could get a better look. Then he started giggling a whole bunch. It was hilarious!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That will be so fun for Ethan to have a little pal at such a young age. You'll have to get permission from his mom to post pictures of him/them together. Let me know what its like having twins!
That will be great! I did it for a while in Mississippi, and I think it was really good for Jacob. He learned how to share and I actually got more done because they entertained each other. Good luck!
Post a Comment