Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Favorites

Here is the awesome cross-stitch Lisa made me (my theme is nursery rhymes):
I can't believe she actually stitched all that! Here it is framed with the other picture my mom got me to go with the nursery rhyme theme. We are still working on hanging them and getting other wall decorations up in the nursery.
Ethan's new hooded towel from Uncle Nate (Mike's brother), Aunt Cecilia, and Cousin Valerie.


Just cause it's cute:


Ethan was playing with my phone which totally mesmerizes him. I was trying to get a picture of him holding the phone and here is the resulting photo shoot:




This is Ethan's first time holding the phone, but he likes to stare at it and listen to people talk on it. Mike does not particularly like cell phones and is pretty determined that we will not get them for our kids, but, as I like to point out, he was the first one to have Ethan talk on the phone. :)






I think this is my new favorite picture of Ethan (the camera mesmerizes him too if you can't tell):









4 comments:

Amy S said...

I can't believe how much he is growing up! He's so cute. I love the pictures.

Jessica said...

He is so cute.

Leslie Bennett said...

That last picture made me laugh out loud. I love it.

Rach said...

That crossstitch is amazing! It's nice to have something like that to hang in their room. And Ethan is so cute. He seems like a really happy baby.